This was originally a generic bootleg Ms. Pacman from 1982. The cabinet was stripped of all components and thoroughly cleaned.
The wood on the cabinet was repaired anywhere needed with Bondo, glue and hardener.
Two coats of primer and three coats of high quality paint then applied.
The original coin door was stripped, repainted and refurbished to work like new.
- All new jamma wiring.
- A new arcade power supply and power cord installed.
- New speaker installed.
- An upgraded 19″ lcd monitor installed for increased reliability and less weight.
- New high quality joysticks and buttons and microswitches that are true to what was originally used, were installed.
- All new side art, monitor bezel and control panel overlay.
- New control panel
- New marquee plexiglass
- New monitor plexiglass.
- New T-molding.
- New multigame board that plays 60 vertical games from the 1980s. (click to view game list)
This can be set to free play for your home game room or to take quarters to make money in your business!!
This is a full size, original commercial cabinet measuring 68″ tall X 28″ deep X 24.5″ wide. (not a cheap 1 up) – the last picture is a photo of the cabinet when it arrived in our shop, before restoration.
Free local pickup in 02857 or call for quote on shipping.